Saturday, November 15, 2008

27 in 27...

I am noticing a pattern here..I only post on Saturdays? Hmm..


So I had a birthday this week, yes that right, and I turned 27. So long to even my mid twenties...sigh..though everyone at work tells me to quit my complaining since most of them are past even the mid forties...


So unlike most people who make resolutions during New Years..I use my birthday..so below are 27 things I wish to accomplish during my 27th year....in no particular order


1. Read all of Doctrine and Covenants

2. Go to New Orleans to discover my heritage

3. Find a New OB

4. Start learning Chinese

5. Begin Yoga classes or at home

6. Get a signature recipe..one here looks particularly promising...crockpot365.blogspot.com

7. 1 hour a week of ME time

8. Volunteer 27 Hours

9. Read two classic novels

10. Take a sewing or knitting course

11. Use the Temple

12. Visit Calico Ghost Town

13. Splurge on something from http://www.etsy.com/

14. Reinstate Holiday Baking

15. Six massages this year..well on my way thanks to Lisa!

16. Session in St. George temple

17. Try two new to me foods

18. Get something published..somewhere

19. Go to Springs Preserve

20. Get a makeup lesson


Seven More to Come..I need to make them very significant..lucky 7! For now..here is a Logan picture from the archive...







No comments: